The GOLFiX is a unique retail facility that features a multitude of technology. While we pride ourselves on FUN being a huge aspect of our store, we ask that all of our customers respectfully follow our guidelines for the sake of safety first and foremost and as a show of goodwill towards our neighbors in the shopping center.
We ask you to follow the guidelines below while using our facility and services:
- When using our simulators, please be aware of the other patrons in the facility from both a club and ball safety standpoint as well as maintaining a peaceful environment; swearing and loud language is highly discouraged (Even though golf makes us want to at times :) )
- Customers that use the SwingDuke are required to do so in the presence of a qualified GOLFiX staff member.
- Our store is a "welcome to all" facility and we want you to come as often as you want and stay as long as you want. Our SAM Putt Studio, simulators, and the SwingDuke are used for instruction, members, and pay for use only. We are a fitting/game improvement studio.
- Members may use their allotted time on the technology with another member at the same time, only counting against the member who booked the time. This will allow members to basically get twice the time each month on the equipment and enjoy the camaraderie of friends.
- Guests who frequently schedule appointments and cancel often may be disallowed to book online in the future.
- The GOLFiX guests and members use the facility at their own risk.